COVID POLICY UPDATES (4/8/21)
PROTOCOLS FOR PLAYERS, PARENTS AND COACHES
April 8, 2021
We at Breakaway Ice Center take your safety seriously. We appreciate that most everyone has followed the guidelines this season. With the end of the hockey season and playoffs everyone wants to see the kids play. However, we have been advised that due to recent surges and some local concerns that we MUST adhere to our policy with regards to spectators AND capacity.
So effective immediately we have established the following rules:
- Players will not be admitted to the building until the prior game has ended and the building cleared. Goalies ONLY will be allowed in 20 minutes prior and will be allowed to get dressed in an assigned area only.
- Coaches should check in with rosters and stickers 15 minutes prior to a game time. No players will be admitted at any time without this except Mites.
- It would be best for Mites to come dressed with skates and skate guards on. No Roller Blades Please. ONE PARENT/GUARDIAN can enter WITH the MITE player only.
- ONLY ONE PARENT OR GUARDIAN WILL BE ALLOWED IN FOR ANY GAME. THIS INCLUDES MITES. NO SIBLINGS/GRANDPARENTS/AUNTS/UNCLES/FRIENDS.
- Only 3 coaches will be allowed in per team. No managers. Additional coaches / Managers can enter as the one parent or guardian.
- Parents/Guardians must wait OUTSIDE and we will call for you when the building is cleared and the teams are ready to go on the ice so that you can enjoy the game.
- Following your game, we ask that you immediately vacate the building through the exits so that we can sanitize and get ready for the next game.
- LiveBarn will be on for all games. We remind you that tailgating and alcohol are not permitted in the parking lots.
- We appreciate your sticking to these policies. Please communicate to all of your teams and parents. We would like to avoid any confusion and avoid disappointments having to turn anyone away.
- All programs have been notified of these policies.
Breakaway Ice Center Management