We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this difficult time.
As the COVID19 situation continues to develop, we are continuing to monitor the situation. We have exciting plans and offerings for this Spring and Summer, but due to the current restrictions from the State and Federal Government on public gatherings, we will delay opening registrations for the offerings until an end date on the restrictions seems more certain. We will send out an email in the coming days detailing some of the clinics and sessions that will be offered, but since the start date(s) may have to be adjusted, we will need to wait to announce specifics for the time being (I.e. start date, cost).
Please stay safe, and hopefully we will be seeing many of you soon this off-season at BIC!