BOSTON JUNIOR RANGERS
BJR Mission Statement
The Boston Junior Rangers strive to provide the best environment for your child to develop as a hockey player. Because a youth sports experience can have a major impact on kids, we work to ensure our positive approach to coaching and player development teaches lessons both on and off the ice, that last a lifetime. We believe a positive attitude, hard work, and attention to detail are the best route to improvement, which leads to confidence and success.
Each day we remain driven to making sure we provide a meaningful, enjoyable, challenging, and safe hockey experience for each player. We deliver a positive and energetic approach to teaching and coaching as we develop skills and instill a love for the game. Every time our players and coaches step on the ice, we expect a commitment to doing their best and having fun. We are dedicated to the long-term growth and development of our players in all aspects of the game.
Our Program strives to focus on
- SPORTSMANSHIP – Be humble in victory, gracious in defeat.
- PROCESS – Constant development and learning for coaches and players.
- CULTURE – Provide a fun place for our players to work hard and grow.
- RESPECT – Treat all others as you expect to be treated.
- INTEGRITY – We seek to foster honesty and fair play.
- PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE – Each member seeks to perform each aspect of the game to the highest level of their ability.
- ENJOYMENT – It is important for the hockey experience to be FUN, satisfying and rewarding for all parents, players, and coaches.
- LOYALTY + TRUST – To be committed to the team and to be an honest teammate.
- TEAMWORK – Together Everyone Achieves More. We value the strength of learning to work together.